11.07.2012

I finally found a job!

after months of looking/applying/driving around looking for a job, I finally got a job as an RN and I start nov 26.

it's in north miami beach which is about 45 minutes from where I live, so once I get some money coming through we can look for a place of our own further south closer to work for josh and I.

it is a nursing home, so it's not ideal for what I want long term, but I've had such a hard time finding a job here that I'll take whatever I can get. I also still have a couple other options.

I interviewed last week at an eye surgery center but that position is only as needed so I'd only work 8 hours a week. I am still waiting to hear from them.

I also interview at a rehab hospital on Monday called healthsouth. this job is ultimately what I'd like to do, because I absolutely loved my job in rehab in Utah. so if I don't get a job offer there then I always have back up at the nursing home.

keep me in your prayers for this rehab job, because that is ultimately where I'd love to work!

No comments: