10.10.2012

happy 27








yesterday was my bday! I took a break from the job hunting for the day and just relaxed. last week I went out and they all told me to apply online so that's what I've been doin... remember me in your prayers cuz I am desperate for a job right now.

so I slept in, then got a phone call from josh saying that his boss let him leave, because he was so sick so it wasn't a super eventful day, but at least I didn't have to spend it alone.

so when josh got home he surprised me with a huge bag full of gifts. I ended up getting 2 new outfits and a sweatshirt with some matching tennis shoes. he basically picked it all out on his own and did great.

then we went to lunch at this yummy place called Tijuana flats for taco Tuesday and had tacos for lunch. then we got me a bday cake and went home and watched movies and I let josh rest since he was sick.

then later we went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner. I love that place!!! we celebrated with Josh's mom and she got me a super cute shirt.

then a little later I got to FaceTime with my adorable baby siblings and they sang me happy bday. I love and miss those kiddos!!!

then we sang happy bday at the storer house and had ice cream cake. I just had a bite since I was full from cheesecake so I just had a bite. 

not a super eventful day, but it was perfect. thanks for making it worth every minute josher!!

I'm going to Utah next week for a visit cuz elder tyler doyle the sweetest brother comes home. so I hope to see lots of friends while I'm there. and toget a break from the warm weather cuz I need a little bit of fall!! 😉

then a little later I got to FaceTime with my adorable baby siblings and they sang me happy bday. I love and miss those kiddos!!!

then we sang happy bday at the storer house and had ice cream cake. I just had a bite since I was full from cheesecake so I hope there's a piece waiting in the freezer for me tomorrow.

No comments: